1) Executive Director (ED), Austin Texas
Essential duties and responsibilities of the ED:
Leadership and Strategic Vision
- Serve as primary liaison to the Board of Trustees, acting as an advisor and ensuring they are informed of the organization’s operations and financial status, community interests and programming opportunities, policies affecting LRS membership, and other matters of importance to achieve the organization’s mission.
- Serve as the organization’s primary spokesperson, along with the Chair of the Board of Trustees, on organizational matters.
- Oversee hiring, orientation, training, supervision and dismissal of organizational staff and ensure that all staff members are informed, their activities are well coordinated, and they have the necessary resources to be productive and contribute to the goals of the organization in a positive, team-oriented manner.
- Manage staff appropriately to ensure resource development, programs, and administrative functions run efficiently and effectively