Estate planning can help ensure that your assets and property are separated correctly after death. An estate planning attorney will help you sort out which documents are necessary to protect your assets, including bank accounts, real estate, personal property, and life insurance policies. These documents can help yourself and family feel at ease when dire circumstances occur, as well as, make sure your wishes are carried out correctly.
Estate planning lawyers can also help with the following scenarios:
- Creating a Will, including powers of attorney and medical directives.
- Elder Law issues with Adult Protective Service, Medicare benefits, and nursing home planning.
- Lawsuits Involving Fiduciary Duty: problems involving a trustee or executor.
- Probate: reviewing and processing a will after death.
- Specialty Trusts, including special needs trusts, gun trusts, and pet trusts.
Schedule a Consultation with an Estate Planning Attorney in Austin, Texas!
How Does LRS Help You?
The Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas (LRS) will help with a referral to an experienced and prescreened estate planning attorney. Our team of referral counselors will listen to what you are in search for, then offer a referral based on the dynamics of your case. All information given to LRS intake staff remains confidential.
A consultation with an estate planning lawyer of up to 30 minutes is free of charge.
If you need an expert’s guidance on the legalities involved in estate planning, probate law, wills, or trusts in or around Austin Texas, give us a call at (512) 472-8303 or (866) 303-8303 (toll free). You can also submit an online request by filling out our contact form.
Areas We Serve
We serve Austin and the surrounding areas including Bastrop, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Elgin, Georgetown, Kyle, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Leander, Manor, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and San Marcos.