Car Accident Attorney
When Should You Hire a Texas Car Accident Attorney?
Negligent drivers can cause you to suffer physical injuries requiring medical attention. Yet you may not need to hire a car accident attorney if the driver readily admits fault and has proof of insurance. However, other circumstances often demand the assistance of a Texas car accident attorney. These include:
- When the at-fault driver does not have insurance
- When the at-fault driver’s insurance denies your claim
- When your injuries are serious enough to warrant future medical treatments
- When the at-fault driver flees from the scene of the accident
- If the at-fault driver’s insurance company offers a “structured” settlement plan instead of a lump-sum
Other circumstances exist that give good reasons why you need a car accident attorney to represent you in court. Don’t let uncertainty stop you from receiving the compensation you deserve to help pay for injuries, lost wages and pain and suffering. Call Austin LRS today for help with easily and quickly contacting the best attorney for your situation.
What Can a Car Accident Attorney Do For You?
In some cut-and-dried accident cases, injured drivers contact their auto insurance company, which then contacts the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Minor injuries and damages without the involvement of loss of wages or future medical expenses can typically be resolved outside of court.
When severe injuries cause a driver or passenger to spend weeks in recovery, a car accident attorney has the expertise and knowledge to deal with insurance companies that resist paying out adequate compensation. Texas car crash lawyers also:
- Gather medical records essential for proving your injuries are severe and require long-term treatment
- Gather evidence at the scene of the accident if necessary
- Performs all legal work needed to keep an accident claim moving in court (filing documents on time, consulting with a defendant’s attorney, reply to insurance company denials, etc)
- Ensure you ultimately get what you deserve to be made whole again — adequate compensation for your injuries, lost wages and distress
Accident victims recovery from broken bones, traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord damage do not have the time, energy or resources to deal with at-fault drivers and their often evasive insurance companies. Let Austin LRS find a car accident lawyer to represent you throughout your case so you can recover as quickly as possible.
If You Have Been Injured in an Accident, You Need a Car Accident Lawyer
Hesitating to find a Texas car accident attorney may delay or even prevent you from getting the compensation you deserve. Waiting too long to file a claim could cause a judge to think you weren’t hurt that badly or do not need help with paying medical bills.
Even if you do not have to go to court over a car accident claim, having an experienced car accident lawyer by your side ensures you ultimately receive a fair compensation package as well as the justice you deserve.
We have helps thousands of people find a Texas car accident attorney when they need one the most. Call Austin LRS now to get immediate legal assistance.