Property and Real Estate Issues
Real estate attorneys are experienced in protecting your rights to your home, residence or commercial property. They may provide insights into sales or purchases, property developments, relationships between tenants and landlords, liens, and government condemnations.
You may need a real estate attorney in the following areas:
- Claims against builders, sellers, or real estate agents
- Conflicts with homeowners or condo associations
- Creating or reviewing documents for commercial and residential properties
- Landlord/Tenant disputes or evictions
- Title issues, including boundaries or easements
- Foreclosure defense
Whether you need a lawyer for a real estate transaction or you are currently involved in a real estate lawsuit, we at the Lawyer Referral Service will help you sort it out.
Let LRS Hear Your Issue
When you contact LRS, our referral experts will listen to your perspective, ask questions to get a clear understanding of your case, and work with you to determine the best way forward. There is a nominal consultation fee of $20 for up to 30 minutes with a real estate attorney .
Areas We Serve
We serve Austin and the surrounding areas including Bastrop, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Elgin, Georgetown, Kyle, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Leander, Manor, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and San Marcos.